Let the World be Your Oyster!

English Video with Chinese Subtitles

Live in China and can't see that video - then click here to watch the video.


Want to go abroad for school?

Then UE can get you there and you never have to worry.

Our Education Consultant is the ONLY foreigner in China/HK that is certified by BOTH ICEF and PIER to help Students go abroad.

Do you need a professional? Do you need to get away from cheaters? Then give us a chance to show you the difference betweeen a professional and all the rest.